|Model Name/Number||Provaset T3PQ|
|Voltage||24 V DC|
|Display Size||3.5 Inch|
|Resolution||Up to 0.1 cm3 /h|
|Pressure Range||Up to 10 Bar|
|Leakage Range||100 cm 3 /min|
|Housing Material||Unpainted Anodized Aluminium and ABS|
Provaset T3PQ is an electro-pneumatic instrument, designed for testing air tightness by direct measurement of air leakage. The touch interface, with a colour display and a real-time view of the tests makes the programming and the use simple and immediate.The balanced pressure method allows to obtain measurements that are independent from the tested volume and it offers the best stability and precision.
Provaset T3PQ is suitable for all industrial segments, on testing benches, in production lines or in fully automated systems.
Finally, the control of external automations, the connection with barcode readers and printers and the possibility to record the tests on USB memories or via ethernet make it a complete and suitable instrument for the most modern production methods.
Options and Accessories
Customized programs for PC/HMI terminal
- 2 programmable pneumatic outputs for external commands (coupler/marker).
- I/O expansion: adds digital PLC inputs/outputs (8+8) and a RS232/RS485 serial line.
- Additional USB, Ethernet, ProfiBUS or CANbus interfaces for remote control and data collection.
- Real time SPC statistical analysis graphs.
- Software for managing label printer and barcode reader.
- Air filters
- Certificated Leak Master to be inserted in the Staubli® connector
- Remote control keypad
- 3-colours indicator light with loud sound alert
- External valves for a quicker filling phase
- Software to collect and manage the data of the tests
- Viewing and management of several testing stations.
- Parameter programming and SPC analysis of test data.
- Virtual Instrument for National Instruments LabViewTM available at request.