|Display Type||TFT LCD|
|Voltage||24 V DC|
|Resolution||0.01 cm3/min to 0.1 l/min|
|Test Pressure||Up to 10 bar|
|Full Scale||50 cm3/min to 300 l/min|
|Model Name/Number||Provaset T3PF|
|Usage/Application||Flow and Pressure Tester|
|Display Size||3.5 Inch|
Provaset T3PF is an electro-pneumatic instrument, designed for air flow tests at a programmed pressure, controlled by an electronic pressure regulator.In addition to flow tests the instrument is able to perform also leak tests with absolute pressure decay measurement.The touch interface, with colour display and real-time view of testing, make programming and use simple and immediate. Provaset T3PF is suitable for use in all industrial segments, on testing benches, production lines or fully automatic systems. The control of external automations, the interface with barcode readers and printers and the possibility to record the tests on USB memories or via ethernet make it a complete and suitable instrument for the most modern production methods.
Options and Accessories
Customized programs for PC/HMI terminal
- 2 programmable pneumatic outputs for external commands (coupler/marker)
- Setup for vacuum test
- I/O expansion: adds digital PLC inputs/outputs (8+8) and a RS232/RS485 serial line
- Additional USB, Ethernet, ProfiBUS or CANbus interfaces for remote control and data collection
- Real time SPC statistical analysis
- Software for managing label printer and barcode reader
- Air filters
- Certificated Leak Master to be inserted in the Staubli® connector
- Barcode and/or printer
- Remote control keypad
- 3-colours indicator light with loud sound alert
- External pneumatic module for vacuum generation
- External valve for pressure discharge
- Software to collect and manage the data of the tests
- Viewing and management of several testing stations.
- Parameter programming and SPC analysis of test data.
- Virtual Instrument for National Instruments LabViewTM available at request.